Our News, Thoughts & Opinions
(Disclaimer- Please note that views reflected in opinion pieces from guest writers do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Threemilewater Conservation & Angling Association).
This year (2021) celebrates the 10th anniversary of the opening of Mossley Mill Fishery and indeed the 25th anniversary of Three Mile Water Conservation and Angling Association who campaigned long and hard with the help of local councillors to turn the mill pond into a trout fishery. With financial support from Biffa Award, the flyContinue reading “Mossley Mill Fishery & The Mayor’s Cup”
Current Chair of the Association, Andy Moore writes about his introduction to fish and fishing on the banks of the upper Threemilewater River. When you’re in your early teenage years you sometimes take notions for things. It is often at this time that many people are finding out who they are as a person, whatContinue reading ““They’re away up the Laid””
- Mossley Mill Fishery & The Mayor’s Cup
- “They’re away up the Laid”
- Members Notice- Phased reopening of Fishing on Mossley Mill Fishery following easing of COVID-19 Restrictions
- An Interview with the President
- ‘Come Tie With Me’ Fly Tying Event- Date change
Follow Our Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.